24 servings, Serving Size: 1 prepared cookie bite
Amount Per Serving
Calories From Fat
1/4 cup margarine, softened
1 cup creamy style peanut butter
1/4 cup egg substitute
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat margarine and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until creamy, approximately 1 minute.
- Add egg substitute, honey and vanilla. Beat on high speed for approximately 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener and beat on medium speed until well blended, approximately 30 seconds.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small mixing bowl. Slowly add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture, beating on low speed until well-blended, about 1 1/2 minutes. Mixture may be crumbly.
- Roll level tablespoons of dough into balls and drop onto a lightly oiled or parchment lined sheet pan, two inches apart. Flatten each ball with a fork, pressing a crisscross pattern into each cookie. Bake 7-9 minutes or until light brown around the edges. Cool on wire rack.